Work with a high growth, well-funded international development firm on cutting-edge SaaS, mobile and cloud-based e-commerce technologies.
The mobile developer will be required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain apps which have both back-office and strong mobile character. Attention to elegant design, performance, scalability, clean code is required. Candidate must have an sense of modern mobile user-experience.The candidate must be a team-player.
- BSc / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years web and mobile apps; 8+ years software development
- Grails, JEE, HTML5, jQuery, jQuery Mobile
- Strong mobile UX design, coding and support/maintenance
- Experience with social, e-commerce
- Ability to use and contribute to development, test automation, SCM anddeployment stack
- Working with agile teams, possibly leading small teams of less experienceddevelopers
- Team player. Great communication skills. Patience. Drive.
- Knowledge of native mobile technologies iOS, Android, Windows 8advantageousMethodology:
- SCRUM/Kanban development methodology, continuous integration
- Strong software development skills including OO and design patternsTools:
- Intellij IDE,
- Git SCM
- JenkinsLocation: Warwick/Leamington Spa, UK Position:
• Full-time Salary: Negotiable