Work with a high growth, well-funded international development firm on cutting-edge SaaS, mobile and cloud-based security, e-commerce and multimedia technologies.
The candidate is a developer with experience with design, development, testing, deployment, support and maintenance of mobile apps, including Windows 8, iOS and/or Android. Attention to user-experience, scalability, performance is a must, as is clean, robustly tested code.
The candidate must have experience with driving apps from inception to deployment, including publishing in one or more of the following app stores: Windows Store, Apple App Store, Google Play.
The candidate must have an sense of modern web and user-experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the engineering team, and may be required to lead teams of less experienced developers.
- 3+ years mobile; 8+ years software development
- Strong mobile UX design, coding and support/maintenance, collaboration and communication skills
- Team player, great communication skills, patience, drive
- Windows Mobile and/or Windows 8, iOS, Android
- C#, Java, Objective C
- Experience with social, e-commerce and multimedia apps
- Ability to set up and administrate own development, test, SCM and deployment stack
- Experience with client/server software development, back-end integration
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Agile/Scrum development methodology, test-driven, continuous integration
- Strong software development skills beyond design, including OO and MVC
- Remote collaboration required – active participation in the team “cloud”
- IDEs Visual Studio, Intellij/Eclipse, XCode
- Git/Subversion SCM
Location: Midlands, UK